What is the Waterlase® Device?
The Waterlase® system is a revolutionary alternative to conventional dental procedures. It utilizes laser technology and spraying water to help patients achieve their oral goals, both aesthetically and medically, without standard injections or drills. Not to mention, the Waterlase® system is a safe and minimally invasive procedure that significantly improves patient comfort before, during, and after treatment.
What Procedures Does the Waterlase® Device Perform?
We use the Waterlase® system to perform various procedures. In doing so, we can help our patients achieve their desired aesthetic goals and prep the teeth before Seat Day. Some of the most common treatments include:
- Gum Recontouring: Otherwise known as gingival reshaping, we can perform gum recontouring with this device to correct unevenness and reshape the gums. In doing so, we can fine-tune the appearance of your gums to ensure they complement your new veneers.
- Veneer and Crown Removals: Whether we are preparing your teeth for a new set of veneers by removing existing crowns or replacing your previous set of veneers after 20+ years of showcasing a beautiful smile, the Waterlase® device will make the removal process effortless!
- Gingival Depigmentation: Dark spots on the gums are often harmless, but many patients want to remove them. Thankfully, our Waterlase® device can even out any unwanted spots in no time, so you can achieve a picture-perfect look!
- Frenectomies: Ankyloglossia is a condition where the tissue connecting the tongue to the mouth is too tight or short. This can cause difficulties in speech and eating, as well as unnecessary wear and tear on teeth. Fortunately, with the help of this device, we can adjust the tissue, which allows for better movement and improved speech. Additionally, it will ensure your new veneers won’t suffer any damage due to tongue restrictions.
- Crown Lengthening: Some of our patients want to reduce the appearance of a gummy smile, and crown lengthening with Waterlase® is often an excellent solution. We also utilize crown lengthening to prep smaller teeth for veneers. By exposing more of the crown, we’re able to create more space for the veneer to bond to your natural teeth.
- Laser Cavity Removals: Want to get veneers but need to fix a cavity fist? Not a problem! We offer drill-free fillings with the Waterlase® device to quickly resolve any issues before you rock your new smile.
What Benefits are Associated With the Waterlase® Device?
Waterlase® minimizes the chances of bacterial infections during oral procedures. Plus, it is an excellent option for those who suffer from anxieties associated with drills. With the absence of noise and unpleasant vibrations, patients can enjoy a peaceful environment when achieving their dream smiles at Veneer Lounge!
Moreover, the Waterlase® device offers pinpoint precision. As a result, patients can expect minimally invasive treatments that preserve the natural structure of their teeth. In doing so, this minimizes the risk of unnecessary oral complications down the road. Additionally, it causes less bleeding during and after procedures to ensure quicker and easier recovery times. These advantages collectively contribute to overall patient satisfaction, solidifying Waterlase® as a revolutionary device that drastically improves the patient experience!
Are Waterlase® Procedures Painful?
One of the most common questions patients ask before an oral treatment is, “Will it hurt?” Thankfully, procedures utilizing the Waterlase® device are often much less painful than their traditional alternatives! Standard dental drills create heat and friction that contribute to the pain felt by the patient. Alternatively, the Waterlase® device takes a unique approach to remove these unwanted factors, making the experience less intense and more comfortable.
How Can Waterlase® Improve Your Experience at Veneer Lounge?
Investing in a custom set of porcelain veneers is a popular choice for those who want to enhance the appearance of their smile and improve their oral health. We use the Waterlase® laser at Veneer Lounge because it allows us to exceed our patients’ expectations in both areas. Our team can use the device to enhance your well-being and create the perfect foundation for veneer placement, resulting in beautiful and long-lasting results.
Plus, we’re all about providing a luxe patient experience at Veneer Lounge. Waterlase® is a highly-coveted, advanced technology you won’t find at every veneer practice. However, we believe you deserve to enjoy the most innovative dental care on the market, which is why we use Waterlase®. These innovative treatments will ensure you receive the best possible results, and your comfort will always remain a top priority.
Schedule Your Consultation AT
Want to experience this innovative technology for yourself? See us at Veneer Lounge at the Star in Frisco, Texas, to learn more! We specialize in creating custom porcelain veneers tailored to your needs and desires. Your designer smile awaits! Contact us by texting or calling (214) 214-7790, or click the button below to schedule your consultation today!